We invite you to learn more about our company and review the job opportunities currently available.
|05 Mar 2021||Warehouse Personnel / Forklift Driver||Cork||Steel|
- Must have minimum 2/3 years’ warehouse experience (*Essential)
- Forklift License (*Essential)
- Driving Licence (*Essential)
- Multi-directional forklift driving an advantage but not essential
- Be fit as role is physical
- Enjoy warehouse environment and dealing with customers
- Picking orders accurately
- Stock Counts
- Check all orders prior to dispatch highlight issues to Manager – ref., duplicates, shortages etc. ensuring that order and invoice and goods match.
- Check in deliveries and highlight issues.
- Pack orders and wrap for dispatch as per company protocols
- Check Courier Manifesto to ensure correct no of boxes etc. Note any changes, pallets, return requests etc.
- Health and Safety
- Putting Away of Stock/Orders (in allocated area in warehouse)
- Tidying Work Area
- Available to work overtime as required
- Reporting Issues or Concerns to the Supervisor
- Other Tasks as assigned by the Manager from time to time
Drivers Licence, Forklift license, Order picking
To apply fill please out form below
|Feb 2021||Plumbing Estimator||Cork||Plumbing & Heating|
Irish International Trading Corporation (Cork) Plc, otherwise known as IITC, was established in 1920 and is now one of Ireland’s leading distributors and suppliers of plumbing materials, heating systems, bathroom supplies and sanitary ware. Due to continued expansion IITC are looking for a project pricing co-ordinator to join their plumbing department at Tramore Road in Cork.
The role will involve working directly with the department manager and director.
- Preparation of plumbing material quotations from QS drawings for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Assisting in the pricing of bills of quantities and tendering for one off projects.
- Working directly with sales teams on leads and getting potential projects “over the line”.
- Working closely with the procurement team to ensure that all product is sourced at the best possible price and delivered to customer on time.
- Liaising directly with the customer from start of project to end to ensure that first class customers service is delivered in terms of support, advice and product delivery.
- A working knowledge or prior experience of plumbing materials, heating systems, sanitary ware and bathroom supplies would be a distinct advantage.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- A team player with a proactive “Can do” attitude.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be commercially aware with excellent customer facing skills.
- Very good IT skills
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Future progression within the Group.
Plumbing, Project co-ordination, Pricing