- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Irish International Trading Corporation (IITC) collects the following data:
Personal identification information
- Email address
- Phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide IITC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a query for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Like or share our social media posts.
How will we use your data?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
IITC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order or query and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- WE may send you information relating to industry news, information on special offers or special opening times.
- IITC may use your information for the purpose of market research and may contact you via email, phone, fax or postal mail. This information may be used to alter the content to suit your needs.
- Engage with you on Social media sites.
If you make an agreement with IITC to share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services we will only do so for the length of time you desire.
Other Partner Companies.
- 1920 Bathrooms
When Our Company is in the process of creating a credit account, it may is a necessary that you consent to allow us send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to help make judgment on the eligibility of the application.
How do we store and protect your data?
WE at IITC have adopted appropriate data collection, storage and security procedures to defend against unauthorised access of your data which may lead to a data leak or breach. A Secure Socket Layer is or SSL secured encrypted channel is implemented and protected with digital signatures
Our servers and data storage devices which contain your information are held in a secure location and only personnel with authorised clearance are allowed access. WE are satisfied that we have in place the correct electronic, physical and managerial procedures to defend against a data breech.
IITC will keep you data namely, Name, Address, Email and or phone number for no more than 7 years after your last communication with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by filtering the different databases to return
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Survey Monkey
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request IITC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IITC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IITC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IITC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IITC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IITC processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IITC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 021 4705800
Or write to us: DPO, IITC, Tramore Road Cork, T12 WK59
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 021 4705800
Or write to us at: Data Protection Officer, Tramore Road, Cork, T12WK59
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that IITC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.